Sunday, December 16, 2012

Derek Landy, Of Course.

Hi. I'm just... Well, I'm here, so that means I'm not actually reading Skulduggery Pleasant books, but, you get it that I'm reading Derek's stuff almost 24/7, right? Right, anyway, I just feel the need to say that I find the fact that European writers and artists are the greatest only feeds my passion for London even more. And the fact that Tanith herself is from London, my favorite place in the world, it's just awesome.
   I'd love the chance to meet Derek as much as the next Ghanith-obsessed fangirl, but even more than that I'd love to, like... do an Inkheart and step into the world of Skulduggery Pleasant. It really doesn't bother me that everywhere you turn you're to expect someone to attack or maybe murder you. That just makes it more fun.
   Yes, I love to write fan fictions. I do. I shall maybe write some Ghanith. No Valduggery. No Ghastduggery. No. Just GHANITH. NO BIZZARE THING OF PUTTING TO AMAZING MALES TOGETHER AND EXPECTING IT TO TURN OUT COOL. Absolutely not. Or maybe just some innocent... Non-romance... Rated G (I doubt that) ... Mystery fan fictions.
   I do find it a bit strange how I became entangled in this wonderful series. I've always loved European stuff. I think I started that ever since I read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Now. About this. The Maleficent Seven.

A must-read. Pft. Obviously. It's a book by Derek Landy. The Golden God.

That is pretty much all.

2 comments:

  1. Is this how you comment..? I hope so...

    HELLLOOO!

    I live in London.... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO!!!!
      I Thought I'd replied to this... 0.0

      Delete